[olug] [OT] Cable Cutter's Dilemma

William Mihalo wmihalo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:35:42 CDT 2020

Do a search on "DTV converter with HDMI output." There are a number of
devices available that are under $30.
I have a Silicon Dust HomeRun ATSC tuner model HDHR-T1-US sitting on my
desk. It supports 1080p output. It requires a coax antenna connection and a
hardwired ethernet connection at the same location. You're welcome to have
it.

Bill Mihalo