[olug] RHN- The end is near.......

webtrekker webtrekker at cox.net
Thu Jan 10 20:38:07 CST 2019

At some future OLUG, if anyone was interested, I'd enjoy giving a demo
of the SUSE fork of Spacewalk (original roots of Satellite 5).  The
opensource fork is called Uyuni and has all of the latest Spacewalk 2.8
functions, with more upstream development since RH has deemed Spacewalk
dead (for all practical purposes).

Cheers,

Patrick Swartz