[olug] Samba AD

webtrekker webtrekker at cox.net
Thu Jan 10 13:42:58 CST 2019

Happy New Year all!

Just throwing this out there since there was some discussion about Samba
w/AD recently.

One of my co-workers from Indiana helps a fairly large private school
with their IT needs. He just finished migrating a SLES11 samba3 LDAP
domain with several thousand accounts and hundreds of joined machines a
to samba4 AD on Leap 15.

If I can get travel permission for him to come to Omaha for an OLUG
meeting, would we like to have him present on this?

Let me know and if it something we think would be useful and a possible
date and I'll work on the travel permission.

Cheers,
Patrick Swartz

---