[olug] Safari Personal Accounts for $199 until September 15 - 11:59am PDT

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 18:53:14 CDT 2017

Hey Everybody,
Don't know if you know about Oreilly's Safari accounts.  They are running a sale on personal accounts for new people until the 15th.  It is $199.00 for the first year.  It is normally $399 / year.  Has a lot of information - quite a few books, online courses and other information.
Only applies to new members and doesn't do group or other accounts.
I just signed up for the year.  It was too good a deal for me to pass up.
Thanks to Matt Payne for sending me the pointer :-)
Regards,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying