[olug] Any Debian Maintainers on the List?

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 15:01:54 CDT 2017

Hey Everybody,
So doesn't look like we have any maintainers on the list.  So guess I'll be breaking some new ground here.  I'll let you guys know how things go.
My goal is to get a couple of packages in Debian this year and into 2018.  I'll keep the list updated on my progress.  Also already had it penciled in for one of my OLUG talks for next year already :-)
Regards,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying
    On Monday, September 11, 2017, 10:23:43 AM CDT, Christopher Cashell <topher-olug at zyp.org> wrote:

 On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 2:50 AM, Aaron Grothe <ajgrothe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was curious if anybody on the list is a Debian Maintainer?  That is on my
> todo list for 2017/2018.  If so I'd appreciate being able to ask you a
> couple of questions.

I've long had an interest in getting more involved with Debian.  There are
a couple of applications that I use regularly that aren't packaged in
Debian, and Debian has been my preferred distribution since my early days
of Linux.  I'd be very curious to hear what you find out, or if there are
any local Debian Maintainers.

--
Christopher