[olug] Disappointment and a question ...

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 05:07:01 UTC 2014

honestly if going for obscure or cutting edge hardware setups you really
need to stick to ubuntu or fedora with the biggest userbase and fastest
release cycle in order to have good support.

and maybe try a HTPC distro. which is usually backed by mint or ubuntu.

Dump unity and install cinnamon or kde or xfce, whatever.  its linux you
have the freedom.

--Jay