[olug] Installing multiple linux distros...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Aug 5 15:44:47 UTC 2009

Has anyone ever installed multiple linux distros to a single computer?
 I'm going to setup a separate home directory so I get the same $HOME,
but I'll just make one large "/" per distro (which will include /boot,
/etc, /var, etc).  I know Ubuntu configures Grub to use the partitions
UUID, but if I then install CentOS, will it play nicely with the
pre-installed Grub and update properly?

Thanks,

Dan
--