[olug] Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:25:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Will Langford <unfies at gmail.com> wrote:
> Then this all comes down to the fun of it with the lazy and usually direct
> and simple statement.  Chrome is BSD licensed.  If you want, port it to QT4
> :).

I'm a piss-poor programmer, whose primary successful project was a
door game done in Pascal.  If I was any good at QT and C++, I'd do
precisely that.  In the mean time, I can only hope someone else does
it since I suck so much at programming.

-- T. J.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
--Douglas Adams
"Nihilism makes me smile."
--Christopher Quick