[olug] OT: poll question

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:31:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Bjones <intoanother at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm on chantix as we speak. (i can feel it flowing through my veins) lol.
> I've been smoking for ruffly 20yrs now.and i'm sick and tired of it.
> can't wait till the day i can honestly say they make me sick!! I've been
> on Chantix before, but quit taking it cuz it's too damn expensive. but
> this time i'm determined to quit.............(the girlfriend ain't
> having it !!)
>
> ~Bryon

GF was taking that for a while, and it was doin her good.  But I don't think
she really wanted to quit... she was down to 1 ciggy a day or something but
quit taking the pill :(.  Which is somewhat understandable.  This year sees
the one year anniversary of our kid's and my mom's death (who she was close
to as well).  I'm thinking of quitting cold turkey come my dad's birthday
:).  Stress drives coffee and ciggy intake to the extreme heh.

I'd prolly suggest chantix to anyone not willing to attempt cold turkey, for
sure!