[olug] OT: poll question

Bjones intoanother at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:49:05 UTC 2008

I'm on chantix as we speak. (i can feel it flowing through my veins) lol.
I've been smoking for ruffly 20yrs now.and i'm sick and tired of it.
can't wait till the day i can honestly say they make me sick!! I've been
on Chantix before, but quit taking it cuz it's too damn expensive. but
this time i'm determined to quit.............(the girlfriend ain't
having it !!)

~Bryon