[olug] Introduction

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Fri May 11 12:58:07 UTC 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 05:05, K.J. Kirwan wrote:
> Welcome (in advance) to Omaha.

Thanks :)

> I'm sure you'll find a lot of people on the list here that can help you
> find a job.  Perhaps you'll consider letting me help you find that house?

All help is appreciated.

> I'm a REALTOR® with NP Dodge Real Estate in Omaha.  I'm also a big fan
> of Linux, Open Source, etc., but still trying to overcome the fact that
> most web sites for REALTORS® won't work without IE.

To be honest, I don't think I've come across a site in looking for houses that
doesn't work just fine in Konqueror... though maybe I just forgot (if I had,
my immediate response would be to pretend they don't exist :)

Let me save you some trouble: http://www.tatanka.com.br