[olug] Introduction

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:46:43 UTC 2007

Moving to Omaha means moving closer to Offutt AFB, which means
exposure to Defense Contracting.  There are several large contractors
in the area (Lockheed, Northrup Grumman, SAIC, Raytheon, Logicon,
etc.).  These firms employ a wide variety of jobs, including software
development/sustainment in all major platforms (Windows, *nix,
Solaris).  If you happen to have an active security clearance, you've
got a huge foot in the door.

Ben