[olug] Introduction

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 11 10:05:05 UTC 2007

Hi Luke,

Welcome (in advance) to Omaha.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of people on the list here that can help you
find a job.  Perhaps you'll consider letting me help you find that house?

I'm a REALTOR® with NP Dodge Real Estate in Omaha.  I'm also a big fan
of Linux, Open Source, etc., but still trying to overcome the fact that most
web sites for REALTORS® won't work without IE. I'm hoping eventually to get
IE6 working under Wine, or something similar, but for now still using Win2K.
I was using Win2K and Ubuntu (2 PCs) with a KVM switch until a recent
motherboard failure, haven't fixed the Ubuntu PC yet.

Anyway, feel free to write or call anytime.  You might want to use one of my
other email addresses: <kkirwan at npdodge.com>, or <Kim at KimKirwan.com>. (I have
several email addresses and haven't got them merged under Thunderbird yet.)
Or call my cell at 402-981-1860.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Kim