[olug] Meeting Reminder - Tonight 6:30 PM

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Apr 5 13:03:34 UTC 2005

Meeting Reminder:  Tonight, 6:30 PM at AIM/Clarkson - 44th and Douglas

Directions:
<http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=Meetings#9>

Topic: MythTV 0.17 Update
Presenter: Jon Larsen

Sub-Topic: Infotec Infotec Exhibit will start on Wednesday, April 6th, and
OLUG will once again have a booth. We'll be discussing what OLUG will be
doing at Infotec, and how you can help.

After Meeting: The usual, SIG-COFFEE (can someone confirm this?) and
SIG-BEER (Old Dundee, next to Dundee theatre)

I'll be presenting, but I can't make the After Meeting tonight - gotta
prep for Infotec tomorrow morning.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/