[olug] GnomeDex 3.0

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Thu Jul 10 22:30:04 UTC 2003

I'm going to GnomeDex 3.0 in Des Moines Iowa on July 25th and 26th.  I
plan on leaving on Friday morning to catch the first session at 10AM.  I
plan on driving through Omaha about 7AM because I don't know how long it
really takes to get to Des Moines.  I have 2 vehicle choices depending on
how many other people want to go, car and minivan.  If I am alone I will
probably take the car since it doesn't have A/C.  If somebody wants to
come along with me I will take the minivan.  It costs $99 and that
includes lunch both days.  I plan on camping somewhere near a shower and
bathroom at night unless there is a cheap and sleazy hotel that somebody
would like to share the cost. :)  I plan on staying on Saturday night also
to party with the other participants.  Return on Sunday.

Any takers?

Eric Penne