[olug] ssh

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Tue Jan 9 19:06:53 UTC 2001

What type of authentication? I found the script and disabled them all but then
it said it had no way to authenticate. I'm just trying to ssh between two of my
machines running Debian, since it apparently does not install telnet. Also, I
have basically found myself with the "Linux guy" title in my networking class
and need to set up encryption between our other machines and the webserver,
running Mandrake.