[olug] ssh

Jon thechunk at usa.net
Wed Jan 10 06:11:49 UTC 2001

Some things I have found with SSH.  If you compiled from source and don't have PAM you need to tell it to do mdsum encription.  Check the configure -help for the switch.  Once you do that I bet your problems go away.  How are you connecting?  If you don't use the -l option or the user at host format it will use your current user id.  Anyway hope this gives you some things to try.

-Jon