[olug] Apache question

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:16:49 CDT 2023

Thank you!  I will remote into his system this weekend and see if I can
make things work.  I just assumed that the config file from Apache would
work out of the box.

Silly me.  :)

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever
Take a moment to Make a moment! - Shekeela/VZW