[olug] Google changes to free

Ross Nelson ross.nelson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:26:27 CST 2022

I've been using Fastmail <https://www.fastmail.com/pricing/> for a few
years for my "professional" account and I've been happy with it. Nice
webmail interface, nice mobile (which is just the webmail in an app), all
the basic features you'd expect.

With file storage (OneDrive), Microsoft Office licenses, and so forth,
Microsoft 365 (formerly O365) is going to be closer to what you currently
have. But if you just want basic email, contacts, and calendaring, I like
Fastmail. (Looks like I have a referral code for 10% off for the first year
if you end up going that route.)