[olug] Update on my Bug

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at outlook.com
Tue Jan 26 12:43:00 CST 2021

Hey Guys,

For anybody who hit my talk in January about submitting a bug for Debian.  Heard back from the Package maintainer

The guy suggested a workaround using screen, which fixes the issue.  So, guess I'll do that for the time being.

I might pull down the source for the package sometime and do a deep dive and see if I can figure out what the difference is between the python package from python.org and the debian version, but that is a job for a different day.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" - George Harrison