[olug] 4K KVMs

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:01:01 CST 2021

Wendell with Level1Techs designed and is selling special KVMs.   Looks like
he is on his second or third revision.  His newer ones are 8k and has  a
four port 4k version.  Post to his Forums or twitter for experience with
using displayPort with HDMI monitors.

Some of you have heard him on a podcast or watched him on youtube.   He has
done many videos on zfs and storage.   The self-hosted podcast did one of
their first episodes at his place.
https://store.level1techs.com/products/kvm-switch-2-port-dual-monitor-8k-model