[olug] The twitter feed

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:58:00 CST 2021

With the possibility of touching the third rail....

I've been posting some linux-related tweets a couple of times a month.
I've also added follows to several of the big distributions and I'll
continue that.  I've noticed that the feed has a lot of politics, mostly
from retweets.   If you are following the feed, are you getting all the
political posts?    Are there configurations that would turn down the
political noise without making it less useful as a Linux resource?

Dave

--
Dave Thacker