[olug] Embedded Online Conference Reg free until Feb 29

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 23:58:45 CST 2020

 I did turn in a talk proposal for it.  Think a version of my Tomoyo talk I did at OLUG a few years ago with a more embedded emphasis might go over well.  Now just have to wait and see if it gets accepted:
The following is a link to the original talk:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iyZG_TZR814w1BT4rXgvR8-hzi8nwc4b-j_orf4E_4o/edit?usp=sharing
Regards,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying