[olug] Embedded Online Conference Reg free until Feb 29

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at outlook.com
Wed Feb 12 21:38:13 CST 2020

Hey Guys,

Came across the following on LinuxGizmos the other day.  If you sign up for the online conference before Feb 29 you can get free admission.

http://linuxgizmos.com/embedded-online-conference-reg-is-free-through-feb-28/

Mostly about embedded but I'm sure it'll have a lot of Linux content as well.

It looks like they're still taking talks as well so if you've got some embedded system topic you want to talk about might be a cool chance.  I'm thinking about putting a talk in but not 100% sure if I will.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying