[olug] sizeof_member rejected from 5.5 kernel

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 00:41:05 CST 2019

Hey Guys,
Don't know how many people saw this.
Linus Rejects "Size Of Member" Change From Linux 5.5 Kernel - Phoronix
Got to say the way Linus handled it impressed me.  I believe a couple of years ago his rejection e-mail would have been a whole lot more inappropriate.  Though some would have said much funnier.
I think his time away to reconsider the way he deals with people has overall been good for the linux community.
Regards,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying