[olug] Happy Linux Holiday Meeting

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:10:02 CST 2019

It came up last night as to whether two seconds is a slow response time.  I
failed to  respond to that well.  I could have brought up an old journal or
even a new one.  The fun answer is found in the first season of “Halt and
Catch Fire” free on NetFlix.  So, yeah, good excuse to get out of Lifetime
and HallMark videos.  Tell the S.O.  that “We have to watch ‘Halt and Catch
Fire’ because  because it is an assignment.”  Tell her now before the mind
wanders off.....