[olug] [might be OT] Just another smart meter post, but curious

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Thu Aug 8 11:25:50 CDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 4:24 PM Reiners Cloud Consulting LLC <
justin at reiners.io> wrote:

> I ordered one of these bad boys a bit ago,
> https://www.crowdsupply.com/circuitsetup/split-single-phase-energy-meter,
> what else is everyone running to monitor power use? Also, has anyone
> figured out Omaha water meters yet? :)

I've been looking at Sense (https://sense.com/) for a while now, but I
haven't pulled the trigger on it.  I *really* wish they had some sort of
API for data access, but that's the biggest issue I have with them.  Based
on my (admittedly limited) research, they look like they might be the most
"complete" out of the box solution right now.

--
Christopher