[olug] Firewall appliances for small business (Might be OT sorry)

Richard Smith richard at backslider.net
Thu Apr 25 13:57:41 CDT 2019

I'd recommend looking into Ubiquiti's edgerouter X. It has all the
functionality you need in a high end router, but in a cheap package.
Official and unofficial support are both very strong and it supports the
use cases you mentioned. Should a higher end unit be needed, upgrades
are fairly straightforward.