[olug] Nagios XI

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Fri Apr 19 09:28:22 CDT 2019

We switched to Nagios XI a few years back, it worked great and was super
simple to set up monitoring.

Total costs of purchase in 2005 for a 100 node setup was $1900, and it did
continue to work after we stopped paying for support. We ended up
outgrowing it and didn't want to do a 250-500 device license.