[olug] Home VOIP

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue May 29 18:14:34 CDT 2018

Flowroute handles phone systems of all sizes. You'd pay for a trunk and
whatever DIDs by the minute. So maybe a dollar a month for your number and
30-60 cents a month for your calling...

Ive never used callcentric. I always roll my own 😎. The SMS/MMS python API
is awesome for flowroute as well.

Uptime won't be a problem if your current setup is stable. It'll be on you
if it goes down, since flowroute I've had zero phone system downtime from a
flowroute outage. We're going on 5 years.

We pay around $1000-1200/mo for our 300k/minutes.

I pay around 2 bucks a month for my little trunk my home phone is on. It
also includes e911.