[olug] Home VOIP

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:18:28 CDT 2018

Look at all the spam call blocking one can do with NerdVittles  Pbx In A
Flash.  So many features ready to go, including decent security options.

FlowRoute and  Vitelity ITSPs have worked well for me.    Ut do not compare
too many features when shopping for a SIP provider because even if the
upstream provider does not implement a feature, you can probably implement
tour own in asterisk.