[olug] Flashing blue LED of death

Boian Berberov (Public) bberberov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 12:48:56 CST 2018

It's an old Note 3.  I got in that mode, I think it's the recovery, and did a "cache reset," but that did not fix it.  The other option was a full reset, but I did not want to do that.

Does anybody know if either Kies or Odin/Heimdall can do something?  I haven't used either one.

Respectfully,

Boian Berberov
https://boian.berberov.eu