[olug] Flashing blue LED of death

Tony Gies tony.gies at gruppe86.net
Thu Feb 8 21:43:14 CST 2018

Which model? A lot of Samsungs have some kind of super-reset (that
does not delete user data) that can be initiated by holding down
usually (depends on the model) Volume Down + Power + Home button for
20 seconds.

Tony Gies <tony.gies at gruppe86.net>
Technical Projects Director
gruppe86 | IT Consulting, Software Development, Systems Integration