[olug] Laptop suggestions

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:30:49 CST 2017

I have 3 monitors sitting around that don't pass the wife test, so I'm
trying to get rid of them. 17" flatscreens, nothing wrong with any of them
that I know of. All 3 have only VGA. One has a power brick, the other two
have standard power cord receptacles. $15 each, or $40 for all three. I'll
be up in Omaha this weekend or again over Thanksgiving weekend.