[olug] Laptop suggestions

Ben Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:27:14 CST 2017

Oh and one more thing with 2nd Byte; from my experience, their website
inventory is rarely up-to-date with what they actually have on hand.  I'd
recommend you call and arrange a visit to browse their wares first-hand.
I've been to their warehouse several times to browse and have been guilty
of an occasional impulse buy (hard to pass up a couple/few monitors for
$40-50 each).