[olug] Fwd: Please support Nebraska's Fair Repair bill

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Jul 26 17:56:26 CDT 2016

I believe the "Fair Repair" bill has been mentioned here, but last week I
hear on the Daily Tech News Show (DTNS) podcast their discussion about our
bill and the impact it will have on farmers.  My e-mail back to Ms.
Crawford is below, as well as a link to the DTNS episode where they
discussed it in more lay-person terms.

If someone thinks the right to repair is only about small consumer
electronics, think again.

Dan

Forwarded conversation