[olug] Switch brands?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:13:53 CDT 2016

What i hate about our NetGear switches is that all configuration is _only_
via Firefox 17 - yes I have to keep a copy of ff17 just to manage the
NetGears..  No cli means no scripting, no ssh,  but very time consuming.

Both Planet and Ubiquity make ssh manageable switches with POE, but have
not used them.  Do want to try then out.

eBay has some good deals on 10Gbps switches, but still not near $50.  I
know your photography must use diskspace and bandwidth.