[olug] OT Computer Recycler

Timothy Goshinski tgoshinski at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:23:00 CDT 2015

The Best Buy in Papillion takes PCs/servers with the hard drives removed if
that's not too far away.  I am pretty sure they would also do the cables
and battery backups - you could call and check.

  --=
 =--
"Based on the "adapt or get out" tone and unironic use of jargon like "Teal
Organization", I picture their emergent culture landing somewhere between
Lord of the Flies and Scientology." - *slowernet *in response to Zappos
CEO's "Adopt Holacracy or Leave" email