[olug] Splunk Alternative

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:32:20 CDT 2015

I recently migrated our entire infrastructure from splunk to sumologic...

I can put you in touch with those guys if you want or you can just tell
them you heard about them from me.  They got us a much better deal than
splunk and we no longer have to manage the ingestion boxes like we had to
with splunk.  Their support with log searching is top notch aswell.  They
have also worked closely with me in a feedback loop for the product.

If you want to build/run something in house you're gonna be looking for
http://logstash.net/ and elasticsearch.

--Jay