[olug] Intel Compute Stick + Linux

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:14:22 CDT 2015

Does your neighbor have a smart phone? If so, have you considered using a
Chromecast? It works great for casting any type of media on your local
network, cloud services or phone itself. Its a simple solution and cheap.
It sounds like that's all he wants to do and maybe a full computing
experience is overkill. If he doesn't have a smart phone already, I
probably wouldn't suggest this option as its not as user friendly to do the
same directly from a PC.

Jared