[olug] Hardware disposal

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:09:56 CST 2015

I know there was a lot of interest in this stuff, but the more we dug
into it the more we realized it was not only really old, most of it
was non-functional or barely functional.  Rather than inflict all that
on you guys we just decided to recycle it.  I think about  1 machine
in 5 would actually boot and all of them were ... quirky.

Sorry about that.