[olug] OT: Looking for server hardware

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 10:56:18 CDT 2014

Power and cooling are magically free, but you'd still have to worry about
noise. Very much agree that virtualization is a Big Thing, even more so
having fun and don't worry about destroying a few installs. Use the
virtualization manager's ability to snapshot and roll back. Break your
install, see if you can fix it. For when you can't, use snapshots. There's
a lot to play with here, the sky's the limit.