[olug] advice picking distro for Mac users

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:15:34 UTC 2013

I like the ubuntu references.  Although I've been play with some "lighter"
distros a bit lately.  Nothin to report unfortunately.
I did hear of a distro call pearOS.  It's suppose to be a MAC close.  Might
be a good place to start, or at least an honourable
mention.  BTW, for what it's worth, it's out of france: http://pearlinux.fr/

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.