[olug] Centos

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed May 22 16:17:19 UTC 2013

> Good point about keeping packages updated & upgrades. Definitely worth bringing up.

Unless you need support for a new device, I rarely found the slow
package update cycle to be a problem for servers.  For production
servers, you generally don't want to be upgrading packages willy
nilly unless you've got a specific reason, like security updates
or needed functionality.  Once it's stable, let it lie.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com