[olug] [OT] MacBook Air shutdown/rebooting

irish.masms irish.masms at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:57:22 UTC 2013

Since it is a work system, purchased in 2011 without the extended
warranty I may be SOL with taking it to the apple store.

They do have three spares - so I can swap hard drives & be up and
running again; if the drive being encrypted does not fusker that idea.

Thanks for the input folks, much appreciated.