[olug] [OT] MacBook Air shutdown/rebooting

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Fri May 3 23:51:40 UTC 2013

This sounds vaguely like the problem that my mom had with her Imac.
IIRC, the problem had to do with the power supply, or the linkage
between the power supply and the rest of the computer. I took it to a
(supposedly) approved by apple repair shop here in Omaha a couple of
times and they could never reproduce the issue. Then we took it to an
apple store and they knew what was going on immediately.

Not sure what  the moral of that story is but I'd second the suggestion
to take it to an Apple Store.

Don