[olug] ClearOS to IPCOP Zerina N2N VPn

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue Feb 26 02:39:15 UTC 2013

I am switching all firewalls in my organization to ClearBox hardware, My
headquarters is running ClearOS 5 as a VPN Server. to get things running
quickly I would like to have my existing IP COP box at a satellite office
connect to my Headquarters via a conf and a static key. (will switch it out
later). The issue I am having is adding the key and config to my IPCOP
office. I dropped it into the /var/ipcop/ovpn/n2nconf/ folder with my other
vpns. it is not detected. Are there any IPCOP Zerina gurus out there that
know how to do this from the command line? All other firewalls are
switching to ClearOS at the same time (as they are within 20 miles of each
other, and can be down for a bit if need be. Our sales office is in Liberty
MO, and being sales cannot be down.

--
*Justin Reiners*
Hotlines Technical Solutions Engineer.