No subject

Mon Aug 12 20:06:32 UTC 2013

SATA versus ribbon cable ATA is a no brainer - SATA better.

SATA is also starting to get some 'NCQ' stuff, which is basically like
SCSI
command queue'ing.

DDR is a good thing.  Twice the data per clock theoretical.  Naming
convention can be a bit annoying.  '266mhz' or pc3100 or or or ...
etc.

Dual channel DDR is a good thing.  It's basically a migration of
server
ideas (stripe-ing memory) to desktop usage.

-Will