[olug] Job Op
wolfout101 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:42:51 UTC 2012
Got this from a recruiter friend...I don't get anything for passing it
on but a thank you. Reach out to me and I will put you in touch with
the person if you are interested:
=== Key Tasks ===
• Support an M2M SaaS platform using Xen, Debian Linux,
Corosync, Puppet and other FOSS tools.
• Maintain a scalable Xen/PHP/Python/PostgreSQL environment
• Develop and Maintain scripts for automated buildup and
teardown for development, staging, and production environments using
Debian Linux, Puppet, and Xen.
• Maintain a division network consisting of 30+ Windows
workstations, 10+ Xen Linux servers (~40 VMs), and 3 Windows Servers.
Services include payroll, inventory, web services, version control,
staging and dev environments, VOIP phones, VPN, and a line of circuit
board production equipment.
• Adherence to IT compliance to corporate policy and reporting.
• Create and maintain packages and documentation for local
• Manage deployment of packages to production environment.
• Maintain a storage for use with our Xen cluster utilizing
DRBD, NFS, iscsitarget and Corosync.
· Deploy, secure, and manage switching, routing, and firewall equipment
=== Common Tools ==
Operating Systems: Linux (Debian), Windows (2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 7)
Software Packaging: Debian (dpkg)
Load Balancers: HAProxy, IPVS, Pound
Web Application Servers: Apache, Lighttpd
Network Mangement/Monitoring: Puppet, Ganglia, Cacti, Nagios,
Network Analysis: Wireshark, TCPDump
Virtualization: Xen, Xen Cloud Platform
Other: Bind, SVN, GIT, Samba, Asterisk, syslog, Debian Preseeds, OpenVPN,
More information about the OLUG