[olug] Help w/ my server

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Mon Jul 23 21:40:37 UTC 2012

If Cox will prevent your server from receiving mail on port 25, you're
most likely going to need to find another solution.  You can run SSH on
a non-standard port pretty easily (in fact you almost certainly should),
and you can set up apache to run on a non-standard port and just change
your URLs accordingly; but mail servers expect to be able to talk to
each other on port 25.